Support with Consent Discharge
Following a successful consent there will be several conditions secured in the relevant marine license that must be undertaken prior to any offshore works taking place. Anatec have extensive knowledge and experience in ensuring these are discharged successfully and to the satisfaction of the regulators, having already undertaken these conditions successfully for numerous developers. Standard consent requirements likely to be required for sites are detailed below.
- Completion of a Search and Rescue (SAR) Checklist – Maritime and Coastguard Agency (MCA) require all developments to complete a SAR Checklist, Anatec can support negotiation and completion of this process.
- Layout Approval (Array Location and Layout Plan (ALLP)/ DLP) Post consent – Anatec can help facilitate the approval process of the final layout design by reviewing the design against known issues encountered on previous developments. Support includes surface navigation and SAR access.
- Lighting and Marking – Including completion of a Lighting and Marking Plan and Aids to Navigation Management Plan as required.
- Safety Zone Application and support with the consultation process.
- Post Consent Traffic Monitoring – Including construction and operational phase monitoring, support includes everything from methodology approval to data management.
- Navigational Safety Plans and Vessel Management Plans.